f

Monday, October 13, 2014

a quiet day.

i sure hope that you are all enjoying this loooooong weekend. i am!
(via)

it's funny too because i thought that with all of the writing i have to do (my graduate thesis is due super soon!) that i'd be my usual "how in the *&!$#! am i supposed to relax with EVERYTHING that has GOT to get done" self. and that's not far from the truth!

but my son decided to take a train then a bus to come and stay with me last minute on saturday and everything just kind of fell into place nicely. i danced in the bus terminal first to completely embarrass him (why not?) then over dinners, long conversation and a fall walk to the beach, i've managed to include important stuff (writing), in the with even more important stuff (time with my son). the weekend has been quiet, comfortable and perfect really. just saying...enjoy!